CREATIVE ENVELOPE – POLICIES
- Once a Purchase Order is received, it is reviewed and placed into an online order tracking system via our website. CE will update your order throughout the entire production process. Every time an order is updated, you will receive an email to whichever address(s) you provide including the exact location of your order.
- When sending a Purchase Order, please attach your artwork as well. Our in-house Graphic Artist / Press Operator will then review and create a proof via template. This proof will then be sent back to you to review and if all is well, approve the art. With your approval, production can now begin. There is a 7-10 business day lead time from the date of approval to the shipping date. 24-Hour Rush Orders are available with an additional fee. Pre-press assistance and set-up charges included unless job is custom.
- Production begins with your order being placed on to a plate and printed. It usually takes 1-2 days for the paper to dry after printing in order to prevent ink smearing.
- Once the paper is dry, it is time to die cut (also done in-house). Upon completion, the sleeves/packets (whatever you order) are placed into the folding machine and folded. They are then boxed up and are ready to be shipped out.
- A shipping label is created and tracking number is sent via the order tracking plug-in.
- Sleeves are packaged in quantities of 1,000 inside of a tuck box. These tuck boxes then go into an outer case. If the paper is a thicker stock, it is packaged in quantities of 500 or 750 depending. All boxes are shipped with a packing list and a copy of the envelope on the outside of the package for easy reference.
- Blind, drop and split shipments are available. Individual parcels or packaged on skids for larger orders. UPS, FedEx and Unishippers shipping services provided. We prefer using your account number, but we can always use ours and bill the charges on your invoice.
- We provide international shipping as well; by air, boat and plane. We ship from our location in Putnam, CT 06260.
- Pricing and payment must be agreed upon prior to production. Please advise: Payment must be made prior to shipping.
- Invoices will be created and sent via QuickBooks accounting software. We accept all major credit cards. Payments can be processed through QuickBooks or our online credit card terminal. Payments are to be made the day the order ships.
Orders in production will, if canceled, incur a penalty. Goods may be returned only with prior authorization from Creative Envelope. In general, custom orders or merchandise that is not in new condition may not be returned. Claims for damage in transit must be filed with the delivering carrier.